Monday, 26 June 2017

Weather or not here it comes...

Here it is the middle of the afternoon. I was doing a few chores and getting the stuff to the trailer. I had figured that around three I would shove off and do the dump run. Then there was the sound of thunder from the west so I hoofed it to the end of the driveway and saw this...
Something wicked this way comes

The picture of this boiling mass led me to return to my warm and safe home where I turned on the personal confuser to see how bad it will get.


Looks like the weathertainers think there may be an issue with the clouds bearing a bit of active precipitation. So next I took a look at the map...


Seems that there may be a few issues this afternoon. As for the dump run, needless to say that's a tomorrow gig now. My wife had a couple of larger plants so I took the time an secured them but who knows.

The driving rain has started but not to worry, I'm snug as a bug in a rug. It's a good thing that I didn't leave a little earlier, I would have been out it this yuk.

Well I have to go. Until the morrow see ya...


No comments:

Post a Comment