Friday, 30 June 2017

Turns out it's a boy...

Out into the drizzle I went this morning for my appointment at the hospital. While it took a bit longer to get there because of holiday weekend traffic, it was nowhere near as bad as it was the other day so I managed to be on time. When I went inside I confirmed the location for the ultrasound and ventured into the maze. After a short walk I arrived at the imagining section where I was met with closed doors and a sign saying it was a stat holiday and to go to another entrance.

I said the heck with that, my getting lost the other day had taught me a lesson. I went back to the entrance and explained the situation to a nice lady who got me a volunteer guide. I arrived at the back of the imagining section (right entrance this time) and went through the in routine. Then I picked a spot to read the news. I barely had time to look at my newspaper before I was being summoned into the inner sanctum. 

The lady tech was the chatty type so as she poked around with the ultrasound she let me look at the screen and gave me a tour of, well... me. It was a little disconcerting to see the stint in there but I was assured all was fine as was the kidney and the other parts of the plumbing. After this was done I took a look around to see about the billing/health card issue. This was a waste of time since it was a stat, there was nobody at the clerks office so I went home. 

Now all I'm doing is having naps, drinking water and, well you know... So that is where I'm going to end this post. Please feel free to have as wonderful a weekend as you can. As for me, I will post again on Monday. Bye-bye.   

No comments:

Post a Comment