Friday, 23 June 2017

The good, the bad, but mostly the good.

Yesterday was one of those days with good things happening and not so good things happening. In the morning I made a run down to the semi big city for a visit to Costco to pick up a few sundries. The weathertainers had predicted rain through the day and when I was up in the morning the skies were perfectly clear. So I figured the prognostications were as right as they normally are and went inside the store. I came out around forty five minutes later to a torrential downpour and of course the truck is a million miles (maybe 500 yards) away. I got soaked getting to my truck and packing the stuff and when I got home the skies were just overcast and a light overcast at that. 

That afternoon we had visitors in the form of my Bro-in-law, Sis-in-law and our three year old niece. The adults were off to an adults only thing and they had trusted us enough to babysit their little Miss Adorable. It's hard to entertain the notion that a three year old can be as outspoken and as grammatically correct as this little bundle. We had a lot of fun and a few times I laughed so hard I though I'd have an accident. My Bro and Sis-in-laws got a taste of what I went through in the morning, just before they pulled up to our place the skies opened up and around ten minutes after they left with miss Adorable the rain stopped.

Well that's about all the goings on in the realm of my little life. I'm just marking time until Wednesday when the glass shards kidney stone chunks will be zapped. Not, no blog until Monday. Have as good a weekend as you can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment