Saturday, 17 June 2017

The conundrum

I've been up since around ten to five on this lovely morning. Meh, I figure a little over four hours and a bit of sleep is all a guy needs anyway. I know you're wondering what the heck was he doing up so early? 

Well let me tell you...

I'm on the horns of a conundrum. I have a bucket of things that need to get done sooner rather than later but much of that work involves lifting and hauling. The problem is that inside my urinary tract there are glass like shards which have already sliced me open the last time I did some heavy work. So I have to figure out a way to work smarter and not harder to get these tasks done.

As a guy in his sixties the work smarter, not harder thing is something I should have figured out a while ago. The only feeble excuse I've got is that before this I haven't needed to. I'm looking forward to seeing the Doc this week so a plan of action can be created but deep down inside I have a bad feeling about all of this. We are already almost at the end of June and I'm praying to whatever God will listen that I don't loose another summer. I'm old and only have so many good summers left. 

Blogging resumes on Monday. Until this bye-bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment