Friday, 30 June 2017

Boy or girl?

One of the very few things about total exhaustion that isn't too bad is when  sleep comes, it comes. I actually managed to get a whopping seven hours of uninterrupted slumber before the bladder spoke up.
 
I was up around seven thirty and after a sponge bath (boy I miss showering) I did the light pick up because the ladies are coming in this morning. In a few minutes I'm off to the hospital to clear up the stupid billing issue and to get an ultrasound. Now we find out if I'm having a boy or a girl... Kidding aside this ultrasound is to see if there's any kidney damage. 

The way I've been feeling lately
Boy I will be happy when the stint the Doc left in me comes out on Monday. Living with this feeling that a guy has kicked me in the nuts isn't the best of things. 

And on that happy note I shall leave you for now. I'll post a little later depending upon what goes on today. Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment