Tuesday, 23 May 2017

Traveler

Good morning fellow travelers today's post is going to be a short one. In a few short minutes I will have finished my coffee and it will be time to start packing for I have an appointment with destiny... I'm off to the big city this afternoon and will stay overnight. Then tomorrow I will be in the hospital for round two of getting my kidney stone gone. My wife thinks I'm nuts but with the history of this... fail, I'm not holding too much hope for success. Anyway we shall see what we shall see.

I was up early this morning not because of the trip but because of an encounter with the hospital. The other day I went in for a copy of my last x-ray and was treated to the bureaucratic small city run around. This morning I went in ready for bear and much to my surprise I had no problem getting the CD. After I left the hospital I even remembered to pick up some cream on the way home.

Well time's a wasting and I gotta get packed. This will be my last blog entry until I get home Wednesday afternoon (if I'm up to it) or Thursday morning. I promise to have some photos of this epic adventure.

Bye-bye for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment