Tuesday, 9 May 2017

The secret is getting ahead of the issue

Of course the weekend is over because we are beset with yet another sunny day. Yesterday I did the dump run with no issues. Boy it's nice having a fully functional trailer lighting system. Every time I went out dragging the trailer I was always on the lookout for the police. It was one of those little things that kept me focused on using other routes along sketchy roads. The load I dropped of was around six hundred pounds of wood. Lucky for me this was a freebee. 

Almost done, then I remembered
to take a pic.

One of the things I have recently learned is to take my time with stuff like this and if it looks like things are going to get ugly take some pain meds. The secret is to get ahead of the pain before it becomes unmanageable.

Today I'm gonna give the wood hauling a rest. There are a few minor projects that I'm going to tackle while the weather is dry. I want to fix a bit of railing and slightly modify the front trailer jack for better ground clearance. In theory these are simple tasks but if things run true to form there will be some colourful language involved.  Then after these tasks are done if there is still some daylight I'll mow de lawn. 

That's it for now. I'm off to get some work done.

No comments:

Post a Comment