Thursday, 27 April 2017

The Swallows of Capistrano...

This morning began with nice warm sunlight streaming in through the window. I was up early having crawled out at the crack of nine because there were things to do, places to go. Today I learn how much, if any, of the accursed stone in my left kidney has broken up, moved or done zip. However there were some things I needed to do before seeing the Doc.  

After turning my self into a passable member of the human race I dressed and went to the hospital for an x-ray picture. Once again I asked to take a look only to be told there was an issue of privacy. I didn't bother to let her know how silly that was, I just smiled and took my stuff, changed and left.

The nice thing about today is that for the first time in ages I'm out of jeans and into shorts. Ah spring is sprung... Of course no nice weather can go unpunished. The weathertainers have issued a severe thunder storm warning for our area. The end of the world should happen around dinner time.

Soon the leaves will be out, the dock will be in and,
like the the Swallows of Capistrano, the tourists
will return, damn...

This afternoon I'm going back into town to see the Doc and find out what the next steps in the road to be rid of the kidney stone are. At that time I will have the chance to have a look at my little monster. I'll blog again when I get home this afternoon so until then stand by for action. 

Bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment