Sunday, 9 April 2017

Never underestimate mother nature.

We were lucky enough today to have a visit from my bro-in law P, sis-in-law J and their little miss adorable daughter come out for a visit. It was nice seeing those guys especially our niece. After sitting around jawing for a while we went into town and had some lunch.  It was a good time to catch up with them and at the very least we got a niece fix. 

During the conversation we chatted about our recent "snow event. They laughed and told me about one of their friends who lives down east where they too had a recent snow event. Where we got four or five inches they got buried with about a yard deep dump. 

A guy cleaning off his roof down east.
 All I know is that I hope never to see that amount of snow from one storm here. 

When we got home I dragged out the sawzall and took my vengeance on the fallen tree that almost killed me yesterday. It took a few minutes but in the end I managed to cut it into manageable lengths that went onto the wood pile. 

While it doesn't look to big
looks can be deceiving.
Now with this weight off my shoulders I'm going to take the rest of the day off and relax.

Bye, bye for now. 


No comments:

Post a Comment