Tuesday, 28 March 2017

Rolling the dice

I was up this wonderful overcast morning at the usual time. I looked out the window at the low hanging clouds and said to myself “Self, it's time to get your butt in gear and stop whining.” I then padded off to the shower and as the water tricked over me I started to think about what I could do... Range day! So now after this is posted and I've finished breakfast I'm going to clean the MVP, pack up the old kit bag and smile, smile, smile as I head to Parry Sound.

The only thing that does concern me is the conditions at the club. It's located an hour North of me and nearer water thus while we got a lot of snow they got a lot more. This all adds up to possibility of the range being something like a world war one battlefield where it's a sea of mud. Oh well, I don't care. I'll deal with it if the issue pops up.

Got to run, guns to clean, ammo to pack and all that. I shall post the results of my epic adventure later. Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment