Monday, 27 February 2017

Time to go dark...

Time to say my farewells...

Well after a long and soul searching few days I have decided to end posting to this blog for now. When things pick up in the spring I may start it again or create a new blog from scratch, I'm just not sure. 

I found that I was spending more time than I would have liked getting the blog out coupled with a readership decline. As for the readership falling, well that's not big shock. After all how much can be said about doing the mundane tasks that fill a days during winter. When spring is sprung and I have things to write about who knows I may be back, that's another story. 

The readership of this blog has always been in the low numbers, heck my wife doesn't even read it most days and if I can't rope her in what chance have I to rope others in? So here we are, I see now that it's time to turn off the lights and let the blog go dark. 

I bid you so long from up here North of Disorder.

No comments:

Post a Comment