Monday, 20 February 2017

The heat wave continues

Well today is day 3 of our little heat wave. Once again the expected high is in the mid forties and not a cloud in the sky. Coincidentally it's also Family Day so happy Family Day to you if you are lucky enough to be celebrating it. 

Good day sunshine
This morning I was awake before the sun chose to poke it's head over the horizon. By eight I was up and getting the trash out. The little rotters were by the house a half hour later meaning if I tried to get the stuff out at the usual time, I would have missed my window. Ha! Nice try but I got the stuff out...

Today we are going to take a little trip up North and visit with my Sister-in-law at her place. It's supposed to be nice, sunny and mild so the drive should be an enjoyable one. 

So now I am on the horns of a dilemma. I live a very mundane, boring life as a retired guy. For the last while I've been racking my brains out for subjects to write about that will keep you, dear reader, interested while not putting out a lot of personal information. There is only so much I can say about the weather and such. Well here is what's going to happen, I will be publishing the blog in the afternoon or evening depending upon what has gone on. If that tweak fails to work then I shall dig a hole and bury this sucker. The live or die decision will be made in two weeks.

That's it from up here North of Disorder.

No comments:

Post a Comment