Friday, 24 February 2017

Friday fun day

Posting a little earlier today since I got up a little earlier today. It's Friday and the ladies are coming over so I get up a little earlier than normal and do a bit of a pick up. After all we don't want to look like we live in a dump now do we? 

After the pick up of assorted items was done, coffee put on and the cat was fed I took care of the dehydrated tomatoes. I got them bagged and vacuum sealed so we can have them at our leisure. I figure they should be good for a few years and during that time they will be used.
I didn't have any pics for today so here's a pretty kitty.

For the rest of the day I'm thinking that I need to reassemble the basement. It's still pretty messy down there from the furnace guys visit and my rummaging for the ice fishing gear I took on the trip. Well as soon as this is published and I've had a little breakfast I'll get right on that. 

Here are a few links for you to peruse, please read responsibly.

If not for the fact you could fall out of the air at any second or a misstep could cause you serious injury this would be a cool thing to try.

Somebody has been watching way to many action adventure movies on TV. Maybe the Brits are right in not letting the regular cops carry handguns.

I thought the issue of inflation was bad in Canada with the rise in gas prices then I saw this. Well I will never bitch about inflation again, honest. 

Putting your heart on the line for date night has taken on a whole new meaning. 

If your socks could talk to you via Bluetooth, have you ever wondered if they would tell you your feet stink?   

I don't care what this study says, I'm still of two minds about the results

That's about all I got for today folks, bye for now from up here North of Disorder.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment