Saturday, 14 January 2017

The path...

This wonderful day found me all slept out after 11 hours in la la land. Yesterday I found that I was really tired so I headed off to the land of nod around 11:30 last night. Next thing I know there's the house mistress in my face meowing at me. My wife had gotten up earlier and let me sleep so when I got downstairs a pot of java was on and I started to wake up.  

The carved path. Note, path is 28
inches wide
Today I wish I had one of these
After the java and some breakfast I got cleaned up and dresses then went out to do a job I had been dreading, I had to cut a path through snow. Snow that had been warmed and rained upon and frozen to almost a  cement texture. The path was to go from the driveway out to my workshop. The snow wasn't that deep, maybe a foot and a bit but it was hard. The job was done in around 20 minutes but the 20 minutes was a test of machine and me. Lucky for me the machine was up to the task. As for me, I'm taking a few minutes off before going to work in the basement to finish what I started yesterday. 

Today's links
If you are one of the folks like me who uses WhatsApp well it looks like it may not be as secure as you have been told. The gang over at Facebook have known about this flaw for a while but don't really care.

A single mother to His Royal Highness Prime Minister Trudeau, "Please help me..." Prime Minister Trudeau to the single mother... "No..."  

Seeing this court ruling, I wonder if it means a person can go firebomb city hall as an act of criticizing government

It's nice to see the good guys win one for a change even though the bad guys will not pay any attention to this ruling. 

Sadly Mr. Murphy is right about what's happening at city hall. It's not just Toronto it's most if not all major cities. This is called social entropy.

Here is a story from our esteemed reporter Chicken Little about the future with Trump at the helm. One thing I have found over the years is that predicting the future isn't as easy as one would think.

I would dare to say the majority of my friends are petrified with fear thinking about firearms. personally I'm OK with them since I understand they are inanimate objects that can be used for evil or, as in this case, good.

Well the basement calls so I must go. That's it from up here North of Disorder.  

No comments:

Post a Comment