Monday, 23 January 2017

Roared into action...

The sun's up and so am I
It was 9 in the morning when the alarm went off. I leapt out of bed and roared into action, looking left and right for the source of the commotion... That's how things happened in my mind this morning. In reality the alarm went off as my wife was in the shower. Before I could muster the energy to turn off the infernal noise it had run trough a minute and stopped. I had made the decision (hey I'm a guy and I can make decisions as required you know.) to start using the alarm for 9 AM. Recently I've found that my day has been starting later and later with me still in a bath robe around noon. Well that ends now, today, this very instant. 

After a little sustenance I went into town picked up and replaced the blade on my wife's truck. While I was at the store, blades in hand, I had an epiphany. When I returned to the truck I swapped out the old blades right there in the lot and tossed the packaging, old blades and other trash into their garbage can. I figured since I don't have a nice warm cozy garage to work in so why not do it there and let them take care of the refuse. As far as refuse goes I have managed to get our trash load down to 1 measly bag every 2 weeks. Everything else goes to recycling so take that you environazis!

Today's links

Marshall McLuhan once wrote "The medium is the message" meaning that the form of a medium embeds itself in any message it would transmit or convey. I wonder what the message these folks were trying to convey was on the weekend. From the looks of some of these photos I suspect the message was that they are useful idiots. Then there was Dion Bews who on the weekend while protesting in favor of women's rights sucker punched a female reporter. I wonder what the message was there... Um, do as I say not as I do?

Go granny, go granny, go granny go

Looks like Arlene Dickinson has Kevin O'Leary's number all right. Personally I think if he becomes leader of the Conservative Party the party is doomed. 

Looks like there may be some hope for me after all. Hey if this guy can do Pakour then...

Looks like I'm not the only one who thinks fellows in my country are too sensitive.  

I thought it was a little strange that The Donald kept coming up on my twitter feed and now I know why. Well at least for the folks who actually like Trump have a place to go and find that special Trump loving person just for them. 

Speaking of Trump... so it begins...

The land of Oz where everything tries to kill you is making it easier for travelers to visit. Could this be because they are running out of victims? Or... Could it be they are looking to track and control people in a more efficient way?

Well that's all I got for now. Have as good a day as you can. From up here North of Disorder, see you tomorrow.






No comments:

Post a Comment