Thursday, 22 December 2016

The sun is out, the sky is blue

It's all quiet in the house now. My wife has left for her appointment with the physio guy for her back. I offered to go with her but she admitted she didn't want me around anymore. The reality of this statement was that she had not been able to purchase my Christmas gift yet because I've been around. So for the next few minutes I'm simply going to enjoy the quiet. 

I was over reading the latest posts at Joel's blog. I noted that Al Gore, the messiah of the green movement, is coming out with a new movie. I suspect it will be a simple rehash of his old movie on climate change being caused by humans. Now he will jet around the world to promote this movie. Seeing the stories of his jet set lifestyle makes me wonder what Al Gore's carbon footprint really is. I wonder if any of the majority of geoscientists and engineers who think this is hogwash will be in the movie. 

Meh, it's all something to ponder another day. The sun is out, the sky is blue and just for right now all is right in my world.

Well I have to go now. While my lovely wife did leave me alone she also left me some tasks on a honey-do list that need to get done. 

That's it from up here North of Disorder. 

No comments:

Post a Comment