Sunday, 11 December 2016

Sunday, snow day

Last night was very nice leaving me wondering if being a hermit would be a good thing. The ladies managed to get to and from their sock party with no major  or minor issues. While they were at the sock party I was told a good time was had by all. 

As for me I enjoyed a nice quiet evening getting caught up on reading and enjoying the taste of a wee dram of single malt. I will admit that all the while they were gone in the back of my feeble little mind I kept playing out what if scenarios. 

This morning we were up at the crack of 9ish and after the morning chores were done we took our guest home. Of course on the way back Mother Nature had to have a crack at us. When we were 15 minutes out I drove the truck into a wanna be snow squall. Since then it has been softly snowing.  

The next task is the digging out, bringing upstairs, assembling and decorating of the Christmas Tree. This is where I get to mule the stuff up and help my wife decorate. I'm thinking that once this have been completed I may just add to the exterior lighting. Who knows it may be the genesis of another Christmas movie. 

Here are a few links to amuse and intrigue you.

I guess the idea of actually renting space to work on this car is beyond the realm of the owner's understanding. It's much better to leave the car in the street for decades.   

Here is a case of the kettle calling the pot names. The Quebec government is against oil but gives the green light for fracking


There are those who think The Donald is crazy, but it's starting to look like he's crazy like a fox

So there you are in class when one of your students walks in and is carrying a handgun. But it's OK he is also wearing a Sargent's uniform from the local police department. Now the question becomes what do you do about this Police Sargent? Well of course you quickly pull out your trusty cell phone and call the police. Did I mention the class subject was “Law and Morality”?

Here is a conundrum for you. You are in a location where it is the police who protect you. You are female, divorced and your ex has made threats. You go to the police and they don't take you seriously so what do you do? 


There are 4 major rules when using a firearm. In every case where there is an accident 1 of these rules have been broken. In this case it is rule number 4, know what your target is  and what lies beyond. Well here's what happens when somebody doesn't follow that rule.

Well that's enough for now. Time to go get the tree and get it up and decorated. Bye for now from up here North of Disorder.




No comments:

Post a Comment