Wednesday, 28 December 2016

It's a guy thing

I did a very silly thing yesterday. Being a guy silly things tend to come easily these day but this was simply stupid. What could I have done that was so silly that it is the subject of today's blog? I worked out for half an hour. I did twenty minutes on the universal then another fifteen on the bike. These two items sent my side into agony to the point where I had to indulge in pain killers. The pain subsided enough by three in the morning to let be sleep with the help of some melatonin.

Oh well, sucks to be me I guess. 

Once the blog is put to bed for the day I'm going to grab a snack then head out and clear the snow away from the  driveway. When i was out there yesterday I noted there was a nice layer of ice on most of it. This should make for an interesting time. 

We are not even a month into winter and I'm pining for summer.
A few months ago I shut down my Facebook account because of two major issues. First there was the ads verses my ad blocker and my not getting some posts.. When I complained to Facebook I was told to remove my ad blocker or remove Facebook. Well Facebook went into the trash heap. The second reason was that I simply got bored of reading about the two main issues, others misfortunes, and all the hateful political rhetoric. Yesterday I reached the same conclusion with twitter. Between all the hateful posts I just reached a point of not wanting to be on it any more so it's gone. 

Now I'm looking at the whining that I have written over the past few months and I'm thinking about ending this blog. I'm really not that interesting a guy. All I am is an old man trying to survive in a young person's world. So what I'm trying to say is in the very near future I will be making a decision on the blog. The choice is simple keep it going with tails of my boring life, turn it into a political blog or shut it down all together.  

That's it from me for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment