Tuesday, 13 December 2016

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Today shall be a day of wrapping gifts. When ever we do this I tend to get juvenile in my efforts to prevent my wife from finding out what I have managed to acquire for her.  

Yesterday after we got home and I put the daily blog to bed my wife went at the tree doing the finishing touches of  lights  and other decorations. I had to make a hasty repair of an ornament that got dropped. had it not been for the fact the item had been in the family for a long time and I'm good at repairing things... Anyway the tree is up and looking good. Looking at the tree one can tell it was decorated with a woman's touch. I would have just hung the stuff on the tree willy-nilly with no regard to placement. Why? Because I'm a guy and a ham fisted one at that. 

Here are a few links for you.

Here we have another case of the Canadian Government violating the first rule of wing walking: "Don't let go of something you've got until you get hold of something better."

This should spice up the debate... 

Nice to see how women are treated with equality in the middle east, not

Coming to an airline near you the chance to join the "Mile high club"

Please cue the X Files music for those who are surfing the web...

Who knew that Wonder Woman was not a good roll model for girls

Well I have to get cracking on wrapping gifts so until tomorrow that's it from up here North of Disorder.

No comments:

Post a Comment