Tuesday, 8 November 2016

Short blog post today, sorry

It's been a quiet day so far. Election madness south of the border is almost at an end and now the good citizens of the not so United States of America get to pick which wolf will have them for lunch. As Yogi Berra once said "It ain't over till it's over."  The next few days should be interesting indeed. 

Mr. Trump has indicated that he will not except a defeat so round two may happen in court. As for Mrs. Clinton, it looks like if she wins the road is going to be a hard one over the next four years. Interesting times for all. 

As for me I really don't care as much as I did at the beginning of all this election crap. I have come to the conclusion that it is all a form of theatre for the proles to keep them entertained and give them the illusion of doing something. I have never in my life been so adamant that if this was the calibre of candidate in a Canadian election I would not vote. 

Well enough of this I'm going back to surfing the web. That's it from up here North of disaster Disorder.

No comments:

Post a Comment