Saturday, 26 November 2016

Saturday, the weekend's here...

Here we are, Saturday. The first of two days where one can sleep in, relax and not have to worry about the hustle of the world outside. Ah the weekend is upon us. Who the heck am I kidding? As a retired guy my weekends start on Thursday and end on Wednesday.  

This morning with the asleep cat.
I know she is asleep, she snores.
She has noticed her
subject is awake.
Last night was a series of long cat naps. As the evening wore on there was the ever present struggle for bed dominance between me and our beloved overlord, the cat. One thing I have going for me is mass. When I roll over the cat knows to move or be squashed. It never fails to amaze, given the eight pound size of our furry little ball of fire, how big a footprint she has. On the down side I worry about squashing our little kitty, so I try not to. For me, this means staying in the grey zone of awake/sleep.

On the agenda for today is venturing out to the small city and doing a bit of Christmas shopping. We have been invited to our niece's birthday party next week so we will also be picking up a gift for that. I'm looking forward to seeing our niece, she is such a cutie. All I know is in years to come she will one to watch and I mean that in a good way. At three she is already a take charge kinda girl, just like her parents.   

Here are a few links for you to peruse...

Now hear this, now hear this, all residents of the west cost can now relax. The object that was found was not, I say not, a lost nuclear weapon. One more thing, this means the lost nuclear weapon is still out there so if you find a strange bomb like thing underwater leave it alone and inform the authorities. That is all... 


OK take a second and go get some tin foil and maybe a coffee I will hold on. There all settled in? Good. Now take the tin foil and make a hat then put it on. Done? Good, now you can read this

Well since you have the tin foil hat on here's another article you can look at. OK I know how prickly tin foil can free... Um, I've been told that tin foil can feel prickly so please feel free to take it off.

Looks like the UK has made another step in keeping the masses under control. "But it's for their own good" don't you know. I will never understand this fixation for mass surveillance. The only good it does is give bad people the tools to rule. 

Meanwhile in Germany just the opposite of what the Brits are doing is taking place. 

Ah the post American presidential election whining goes on and on, and on, and on...

I wonder if this will become more popular as time goes by. It is a house that one would buy Ikea style, to be delivered to your lot after you have done the pad and assembled by you and a few unskilled friend. My only question, what would the instructions look like?

On that note I have to get going. Over and out from up here North of Disorder, West of Dishonor.

No comments:

Post a Comment