Friday, 25 November 2016

Rush, rush, rush...

This isn't going to be a long post, I've places to go and things to do. 

The other day I bragged about how the snow was missing us. Well it turns out that mother nature hates a smart ass. We had about an inch and a half plus some freezing rain as the cherry on top. Right now the exterior temp is on the plus side of zero so things are melting. If I have learned anything at all from this experience, it's that "it's not nice to fool mother nature."

While this isn't a great amount of the white stuff I see it as a harbinger of things to come. One little thing that keeps popping up in the back of my little mind... What have I forgot to do to in my preparations for the winter onslaught? Well what every mama nature throws our way we will deal with it. As an old friend used to say "We shall over come."

Here are a few links for you...

I firmly believe that every day a person will learn something new. Take yesterday, I learned there are some radical smurfs.  

What can I add to what Rex Murphy has said about the Liberals under "Baby Doc" Trudeau, not much. 

Why? Because Florida... 

It's rather ironic that the American democrats have such a hatred for fire arms yet want to see the president elect killed

I wonder at what these guys will be called in the media should this fad catch on. I nominate the following title "corpsesicle." Pretty cool eh? 

I say the announcement yesterday of tolls for some of the major highways in Toronto. The experts are touting how this will help out with city costs for maintaining roads and cut down the amount of traffic. Maybe so, but  I think it will add to the traffic on side streets as people do workarounds. Extra traffic on side streets means more speeders trying to make up lost time and an increase in traffic accidents/ fatalities. Not to worry there will be an election before this goes into effect.

Al little note for all you "the world's gonna end" climate doom prognosticators, you may want to hold off for a moment. 

That's all for now, time for me to go out and get some work done. TTFN from up here North of Disorder and West of Dishonor.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment