Wednesday, 23 November 2016

Ho hum, just another day in the life...

It is a drab, cold dreary November day. Like the world outside I'm feeling a little drab and dreary too. I wonder, is it too early for SAD? I think what's grinding me down is the never ending media assault on normality. There are times when I feel I'm drowning in a sea of whiners.  My lovely wife tells me I shouldn't read this stuff but I'm a news junky. So I'm going to try it her way for a few days and see how it goes.

Here are a few links. Some are political while some are not so much. Enjoy.

If I still worked and did any filing I would say this needs to be filed under I for irony. Sweden, being the liberal open heart country it is, is now finding out that immigration without assimilation is invasion.

Just when you thought you had seen everything about being watched along comes this story about turning headphones into bugs. For me this isn't that big an issue because I unplug when I'm not using these.

More news from the American presidential election that will not die.

Recently I was asked why I had left Facebook. Well for me there were two reasons. The first reason was one of trust, with all the bots and fake news as well as the social media lynch mobs I wasn't comfortable anymore. The second reason was that I didn't like the direction Facebook was going.

Grandma is all bent out of shape because she had a hockey player staying with her who decided he wanted another billet. The player decided he didn't want to stay in a home with a trans gender person. The trans gender happened to be the 18 year old granddaughter who was living in the same home. Personally with the minefield out there when dealing with trans gendered people, I wouldn't even have set foot in the house in the first place.

Back when I was still working and had a long commute I used to be a complainer about the drive. After seeing this I now know that I had absolutely nothing to bitch about. 

That's all I got for now from up here North of Disorder, West of Dishonor.

No comments:

Post a Comment