Friday, 18 November 2016

Friday... Yay!!!

This morning, just after the sun managed to kick a hole in the darkness, I was up greeting the new day. After the evolution from primordial being to human I helped my wife do a little pickup. She actually managed to beat me up this morning... (That just doesn't read right so let's rephrase that, shall we) My wife managed to get up earlier than my alarm was set (there that's better) and while I was undergoing the transformation she did the majority of picking up. 

Now as the ladies wizz around the upstairs my wife and I hide downstairs. Soon they will be gone and we will be able to get on with the day. For me the big task is taking my wife's truck in for an oil change. While the book says every 6000 kilometres I like to do the oil changes at every 4,000 or 5,000 because it's been my experience that it's better to "kill a vehicle with kindness than not." Right now the truck is a little past due because of the going back and forth to Montreal. 

Today according to the weathertainers it should be well above seasonal temperature wise and wall to wall sun. This afternoon my plan is to get out there. I'm not sure what I'm going to do but what ever it is it will not be indoors. It looks like we are on the precipice of some November like weather. Today, sunny with a high of 16 degrees C (60 degrees F). Sunday the high looks like 1 degree C (33 degrees F) and flurries. I figure I might as well get out while I still can. 

And now here are a few links for you...

A little while ago the imperial rulers of California decreed ranchers and farmers would have to rein in the amount of methane cows produce. Well leave it to some little guy in PEI to figure out a way to do this. Now all he has to do is let the folks in California know the secret. But first he has to buy some seaweed futures

Yesterday there was a story all over the news about a polar bear and a husky. The polar bear was filmed petting the dog in a gentle way. This was a lambs lay down with loins story if ever there was one.  Well today we learn that the lion laying down with the lamb is fine while the loin's belly is full

The investigation is finally finished and it has been determined that you really can't fix stupid

This long after the election we see the Democrats are still looking for ways to stack the deck in their favor

Well that's it from up here North of Disorder.

No comments:

Post a Comment