Saturday, 12 November 2016

Crazy Day...

What a crazy morning. After getting up and getting ready to face the day it was time to fuel the body furnace. Then it was get ready, set and now almost to em to go. I spent the morning getting ready for a trip that I had hoped would be some time in the distant future. I'm off to my brother's place to spend the night then on the morrow I will take part in the burial of my eldest brother.  

Emotionally right now I'm all over the map being sad and angry all at the same time. Sad because he was my brother and I loved him. Angry because at seventy two he was to young to die especially given the medical advances that are available today. Add to this being angry with me because he lived only eight hours away and I couldn't find the time to go visit. Well I'm making the visit now, I guess. 

Needless to say tomorrow there will be no blog entry tomorrow. Monday we will resume regular programming since the election in the not so United States is done, or as done as the Democritters will let it be. 

Time to be off so that's it from up here North of Disorder.  

No comments:

Post a Comment