Saturday, 5 November 2016

Craft Sale

This morning as I was mulling over what to write about in the blog and watching some TV (yes I can multitask) there was an ad for a craft show going on in the not so big city to the south of where I live. Being the heck of a wonderful husband that I, am not only did I suggested to my wife that we attend I also suggested that we (my wife) ask our friend S to go with us.  Of course our friend S said yes and an hour or so later there we were at the craft show. 

It was a nice show with some very pleasant people. The vendors hawking their goods were fun to talk with. The quality of the goods was nice. All in all it was a good time. As we walked down the isles looking at stuff I marveled at the variety of items on display. I did however notice that one thing was missing. The one thing was anything that had something to do with testosterone. I love my wife and like going out with her and friend S but I should have declined to go. Prowling the isles looking at all sorts of things that have absolutely nothing to do with my likes or gender, and topped off by paying for the privilege of doing so was silly on my part. At least it was an afternoon for us to be out from home as opposed to another day vegging out. 

That's it from up here North of Disorder.





No comments:

Post a Comment