Thursday, 3 November 2016

And then there were four...

Today's post is going to be a short one. It will be a post lacking comedy because right now I have nothing to laugh about. My eldest brother has died. 

Last week I made the trek to Montreal to see him lying there in a hospital bed semi conscious. The monitors all quiet since he had ordered the devices be shut down and all medications to be stopped. He had had enough of the invasive treatments and the pain and wanted to end his life on his terms.

 

I received the news that he had passed when I got home late yesterday after some running around. Two good things came out of this, my brother was in a coma, pain free at the time of his passing and he didn't hang on for a long time. So now, when I get the details, I shall go to my home city of Montreal for the funeral.

Goodbye big brother...

No comments:

Post a Comment