Sunday, 9 October 2016

Time to get up, take two...

Last night was a strange one. I woke at 05:04 by my watch and figured I would go back to sleep after a few minutes. Eventually (around and hour later) I did drift off back to the land of nod. My wife's making coffee at 11 was what finally brought me back to the land of the living. I have a list of things that have to get done today in preparation for the gang coming over tomorrow and here I sit at the personal confuser trying to clear the grey fog out of my brain. 

I'm looking forward to tomorrow, it's our Canadian Thanksgiving. We're having around a dozen friends and family over for a big turkey dinner with all the fixings. I'm looking forward to seeing the nieces and how much they have grown. Yes I suspect a good time will be had by all. 

As  for me, sad to say I have to cut this post short. Things to do (lawn to cut) and places to go (pick up the stuff my wife forgot when she went to town yesterday). So that's it from up here North of Disorder.  



I feel bad for such a short post so here's a pretty dog picture for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment