Friday, 14 October 2016

Happy Friday

Well, I went in and saw the Doc yesterday and it went about as well as I expected. In short they haven't got a clue as to what the pain issue is. Meh, it's all fine I will simply put up with the inconvenient minor pain until it becomes a major issue then I will deal with it.  You know what they say, another day older... another day closer to death. 

And on that cheery note here are some links For you. 

Being a science fiction kind of guy I find this rather disturbing. I want to see moon bases damn it!

The reason I want moon bases sooner rather than later is because sooner or later this will get out of hand and humanity needs a place to go.

I can see this case going before the supreme court of Canada. I hope the little guy wins for a change.

This is one of the reasons I preach self reliance to others whenever I get the chance. Always have a plan B because when you call for help you may encounter someone like this on the other end. 

As Stalin once said "It's not the votes that count, it"s who counts the votes." Ah better cheating through better technology.

Ah Kathleen Wynne our esteemed leader of the Ontario Liberal Party and Premier of Ontario. She is raising the cost of living for us mere mortals and to justify it she says it's all our fault. Sadly there are those who will swallow the horse shit explanation. If she can get enough of these fools to believe her in a couple of years she will win again.

Well at least there is one group that puts the interests of the owner first, Mercedes. 

Well that's it for me today. I'm off to get some milk, cream, cat food and other sundries. While the day may be a little overcast and cool I'm going to take advantage of it and go for a nice ling walk. Hopefully that will clear my head of the nasty thoughts bout the medical profession that still linger. 

Bye for now from up here North of Disorder.

No comments:

Post a Comment