Friday, 14 October 2016

Blowing off a little steam

What an absolutely wonderful day this day turned into. After lunch I gathered up the gear and loaded the grey monster with the paraphernalia, then it was off to the range. The drive over was a little sketchy because there were a lot of dark clouds. I hate range time in the rain. When i was still working it looked like the bosses would check the long range weather and always pick the worst day. 

I got to the range and had the place to myself After getting the place opened up for use a family showed up. After introductions were made, targets placed the fun began. I would have taken pics of the fun but my cell was all but dead. Once I had run out of ammo I cleaned up the brass at my station then I was on the road for home. My mind was clearer than it has been in a few days which is a good thing because I was starting to go down a dark path. 

On the way home with a little bit of juice in the cell phone I stopped and took a couple of pics. As you can see fall is in full swing with the leaves turning color and falling. 




  







While driving today I was happy the grey monster has been holding up as well as it has been. In a few weeks I'm going to put the trickle charger to the battery so I can use it in emergency. Then it will sit out the winter.  One thing I did notice is the brakes, they need a service. Once again I'm in the do or not to do quandary with the beast. The car has over 330,000 on the odometer so is any cash I put into it worth it? Meh, I will worry about this later now it's time to relax.

Well that's it from me for the day. Until tomorrow bye from up here North of disorder. 

No comments:

Post a Comment