Saturday, 29 October 2016

Arrived alive

Well I manged to cheat the jaws of death yet again by traveling the province of my birth and back out again. While I was out and about I stayed with one of my brothers and his wife. My brother W and his wife S have a really nice home out in the country. We had some very good conversations about the price of rice in china and other goings on.

I've got to say I wasn't very pleased with the big guy upstairs because of all the snow/ice/slush that was placed in my path. A trip that should have taken around four and a half hours was almost six. It wasn't a huge storm but with other drivers still in summer driving mode and the slippery snow/slush roads driving was a challenge. 

I'm not going to write a lot about seeing the family and my ailing brother. I will just say things were not so good and leave it at that.

Coming home today I took the back roads back because I wanted a little time. While it was overcast, the snow/slush was all gone making the trip very pleasant. 

Well that's about it from me up here Nort of Disorder.

No comments:

Post a Comment