Monday, 19 September 2016

The sun is up and so am I

This morning I was up and at 'em around 6:45 in the AM (don't ask). Once in the washroom, I managed to make myself look like a reasonable interpretation of what a human being of the male variety should look like. Next up was going downstairs to get the crap to the curb in plenty of time, I might add. 

When I stepped outside for the first time today it smacked my up side the head, there was a stillness to the air. Aside from the occasional bird chirping all was quiet, no frog in the pond singing, no buzz of insects, all was quiet. The air was crisp, clean and still. The sky was an azure blue and it felt cool, it felt like fall.

Here are a few links for you. Please read responsibly...

A lot of friends like to travel this time of the year. Being that it is 2016 they also like to post the fact they are traveling on social media with various pictures of travel stuff. Here's why that ain't such a hot idea

Just in case you thought Zeka wasn't bad enough now there's this

When I see things like this I tend to reconsider my travel wants. I guess these fools will not be happy until we are all flying nude and have to under go cavity searches before getting on a plane.

Listen up, for your next party you are going to need lots of these, they are the hottest new trend in cocktail making

Looks like the plan of action for bringing the economy back on track are not doing as well as we are meant to believe. But in Ontario at least there is some hope

I guess a lot of the folks who run the court system have never been told that not only has justice to be done, it must be seen to be done.

This court case will be interesting to watch given that under the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms there is no right to own property physical or intellectual. 

So what could go wrong with being drunk, climbing a wall and playing vertical pong?  

I leave you with this one last link. This is one article that you should actually read, think about and talk to some friends about. I have read it and it scares the hell out of me.

Well look at that, it's just after nine and I'm done with the blog. You should mark that one down in your day-timer. Until the morrow that's it from up here north of disorder.

No comments:

Post a Comment