Wednesday, 14 September 2016

I've looked at clouds from both sides now

So far it's been a bit of a lazy day. There was a bit of conflict between the weathertainers who run the Weather Network and reality. When I woke up this morning the sky was a grey and overcast yet my weather network app said it was sunny. I guess the grey overcast cloud filled sky was a simple optical illusion. 
I've looked at clouds from both sides now
From up and down, and still somehow
It's cloud illusions I recall
I really don't know clouds at all
                                                                                - Joni Mitchell
                                                                                Both Sides Now
Today we are going out to spend a couple of bucks on food. Unlike all the other expenditures food is a serious one. You can give up smoking or drinking but if you give up food, well there may be some issues later down the rode like starvation. 

Yesterday I slapped on some paint remover over the nuts/bolts on the new/old trailer. So today on the agenda is a follow-up where I get to see how well, or not so well, the paint remover worked. Personally I'm voting for not so well because of the way this project has developed unexpected issues at every turn. I know a good worker doesn't blame his project for his short comings.

So to sum up... there ain't really a heck of a lot going on up here North of Disorder. Until tomorrow, à la prochaine.

No comments:

Post a Comment