Monday, 12 September 2016

It's gonna be a short post today, In a sort while I will be off to the big city to meet with my old friend R. I'm looking forward to catching up with him yet at the same time I'm not. The not part comes from the long drive ahead through heavy traffic. I will post more, later

I got nothing else to say so here are a few links.



Just give me a cheese burger in paradise, heaven on earth and an onion slice...

I think these guys have it all wrong. It's not time to end pet ownership, it's time to end do-gooders.

Looks like Alabama is making a run to usurp Florida from it's top spot of having the most wing nuts.

Now this guy is a bad loser...

Sorry for the real short post. I gotta run, you know places to go, things to see and all that. I promise to post more later from up here North of Disorder.

No comments:

Post a Comment