Saturday, 20 August 2016

The countdown is on...

The sun is up on this fine day and, so far, things are going well. Today is the day of the pig. Not the political or police kind, the roast kind. Right now it's the calm before the storm. As soon as the blog is done I'm going to spring into action. There are the little details that have to be taken care of like going to get the pig to be done but having done this many times all will be fine. Weather wise there is a chance of rain but nothing that can't be worked around.

Tomorrow I will have a few pics to post but until then here are a few links. 

When you are going to take a topless pic of your self it's a bad thing to post it on the internet, doubly so if you are an officer in the RAF

Here is a guy who was simply sitting on a bench when the police were called. His crime was being in Knight's Armour.

I have a long way to go but when I hit the big one hundred I hope I'm like this old gal.  

One thing about the American election a lot of folks, there is always a choice

Those people in Quebec, having grown up there I always said they had no sense of humor.  

Well that's about it from me up here North of Disorder. Duty calls and I must go.






No comments:

Post a Comment