Friday, 12 August 2016

Suns up, evertythings, OK I have survived into another day.

Happy birthday to me... Well here it is my birthday. The weather is kinda the way I feel with pop up thunderstorms in the offing. Summed up it's rather unsettled out there the same way it's rather unsettled between my ears. Well at least according to the death clock I will not be dropping dead any time soon. The predicted day that I am to be shuffling off this mortal coil is Sunday October 18, 2042 that is unless I do something real stupid. After all I have hopped trains in my youth and even ridden a moped off a pier the second year I was married so how knows what will get me. Who am I kidding? That was a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.

It's early yet so I'm not really sure how I'm going to spend the day. One thing is for sure, I am not going to sit here at the personal confuser and waste more of my life force, I don't have that much. Next week we have some house guests coming to stay for a few weeks and I have a bucket of things to get done before that happens. Screw it, today's my birthday and I don't wanna do anything. I will take care of the to-do list on the weekend. Right I'm thinking about going out and having a look around. Tonight I will be having a nice dinner with my lovely wife upon whose shoulder I can lament all my troubles. The poor girl, I have way to many things to lament about. 

Looking south I found another story about the cop in Florida who killed a seventy three year old woman during a training exercise. Turns out the senior staff knew that this guy was a fucking moron fool.    

Here is a guy who drinks blood, sleeps in a coffin considers himself to be a vampire yet wants to be treated like everybody else. Well here is a thought, if you want to be treated like everybody else then stop acting like a fool. 

When I was a kid a long time ago some of my friends complained about the way they were treated by the nuns. Being a non catholic I was never subjected to the corporal punishments they were. Well here are a group of nuns that would make my old friends pee themselves.  


This just in from California (granola country)...  The government in the land of fruits, nuts an flakes is in silly mode these days with plans to limit the methane generated by cows. Just how this is to be accomplished is beyond me. This is a case of creating a problem so as to be seen dealing with the problem which is something government employees are renown for.

Here is a public service announcement, memes are dead so stop it. That's right stop using them. 

Well that is all he wrote as they say (who are they that say this anyway?) from me to you from up here North of Disorder. 




No comments:

Post a Comment