Monday, 22 August 2016

Road trip...

Yesterday I was a little under the weather. I had come down with an ailment commonly known as the twenty four ounce flu. After managing to get the bomb detonation site formally known as my home back in order the gang went of to parts unknown. My response to “Hey lets go out for a while” was simply to say no. There was a short attempt at trying to convince me to go but each argument that was raised garnered a simple response... no.

Before they left while I sat there wallowing in my own personal misery because of the evil drink and the never ending pain in my cranium, our God daughter brought me a treat. She gave me a plate of blueberry pancakes. These pancakes look soooooo yummy and I would love to eat a couple except for the fact they are made of play-doh. Well at least the thought was there.

A little later the gang returned to the abode and I was reminded that I had committed to going over to one of the neighbours with the kids so they could try the zipline. How cool is it that one of my neighbours has a zipline? I remember him putting it up back in may and testing it out. He ran the line over a fountain and sure enough didn't leave enough height to clear it. The video is nothing short of classic with all the chills and spills one would get from any adventure.

On today's agenda is a road trip to Niagara Falls with two kids of the eight year old variety who don't speak english. It should make for an interesting time. Well my wife is giving me the eye so I got to wrap this up. That's about all from North of Disorder.

No comments:

Post a Comment