Sunday, 31 July 2016

Sunday snoose day.

This wonderful day started with the sky being hidden behind a veil of grey cloud that matched the mood I was in. So here I am now all ready to rock and role. After looking at a few of the places where I get my stories from I did a little back checking as to their neutrality. This has resulted in a wee bit of a shakeup.  I just finished cleaning out my news links on the personal confuser so hopefully the stuff I post will be a little less biased one way or another.  I found over the last few months my links have been biased towards the right (conservative) side of the spectrum and I haven't been too happy with that. I simply don't like being played by the media or anyone else for that matter and I hate everybody.

Now with that said (written) here are a few links for you.

I'm going to start out and say that I use WhatsApp. I like it because I figured that it was secure, much more so than MS Messenger. While I don't have any top secret stuff to transmit over the electronic highway, I figure if you want to look at the stuff I send you might as well have to work for it. Well now I learn that WhatsApp may just not be as secure as I thought it was. It appears that when something is deleted it may not as deleted as was thought. Just goes to show the adage "if it too sensitive to see in a newspaper then it's too sensitive to text" is true. Opsec people, opsec.

Here's a guy that really needs to get some mouthwash to get that taste of foot out of his mouth after putting his foot in. The Donald trashes Colorado city's fire marshal for not giving more time off to firefighters (protect the city? Meh) so they could visit his rally, then he has to be rescued by the same fire department from a stuck elevator.

Everyone has the right to free speech but like all the other rights, there is an obligation not to misuse it. Here is a person who just doesn't understand the concept

Just when you think that all is lost, on the other side of the coin there are Muslims like these guys. These guys rock.

One would think with all the animosity towards police in the United States coupled with the ever present cell phone and social media, police officers would be a little more careful. Well as I am fond of saying, you can't fix stupid.

Then there is this incident. Corrections officials arrest a woman in here underwear, leave her in that state of undress for three days then parade her in court where the female judge goes into low Earth orbit. What the hell were these guys thinking?

It's trash day and you get the trash to the curb on time and all is good. Then, as you are having your first cup of coffee you look outside as the garbage truck goes by and see a bear on top of it...  Wait, what?

There is an old saying:
Pain is nature's way of saying "don't do that!" and pain killers are mankind's way of saying "Ha, just watch me!"
 Well here is a story about a couple of people who found that out... the hard way.

OK it's time to wrap this up. I'm sure you have a life just as I do, so that's it for me from up here North of Disorder.







No comments:

Post a Comment