Saturday, 25 June 2016

Sit back and enjoy the ride

Saturday, sunny warm wonderful Saturday with things to do and places to go. Today there will be alcohol, cooked animals fun and frivolity  served up with the visit of a few friends and our niece. I'm looking forward to it. These days I have been a little in the doldrums and this, I hope, will get me out of feeling down. 

Over the last day or so I have been monitoring the events in  Europe (like there is a lot I can do, sure) and I see it is starting to  calm down a bit. For a while there it was like watching a car crash in slow motion. This morning I was lucky to see some risk analysis from Stratfor that shines a pretty good light on the subject. Even though I don't subscribe (they want how much?!?!) their analysis is very good. You may just want to down load "What Brexit Means for the World," it is well worth the time and free. I also got another analysis from "my guy" at the bank and it pretty much sums up what is said on Stratfor. 

One place where I'm glad I am not living as a retired guy is the UK. As a friend put it yesterday  "To all the over fifty crowd that voted for exit you should look at your investments and ask yourself 'what have I done?' " Yes these are interesting times. So for me and you it's time to strap on the seat belt and enjoy the ride.

 So much to do, so little time, gotta run. That's about all from up here North of Disorder.

No comments:

Post a Comment