Saturday, 11 June 2016

Saturday Musings

Here we are, the weekend... Hurray! By the way that "hurray" was for you not me. I'm retired (ha ha) and my weekend starts on Thursday and ends on Wednesday, sorry. As per a normal weekend with an airshow being held nearby (C F B Borden) the weather is hazy and a little humid plus there is the risk of thunderstorms. Typical Saturday airshow weather. Woody Allen once said "If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans" and boy he was right. Well the big guy is sure laughing now. 

I was told yesterday that my blog entry was a little to mean so today I'm going to try and lighten the mood with a few funny links. 

Here is a tale of jealousy and revenge, A tale of the perpetrator making a fool of his antagonist by making a fuel  of his ride then making a fool of himself by telling the cops. 

Under the heading of "The best laid plans of mice and men" we have this little gem. A group known as the Incognito Bandits did everything right in order to stay incognito except one little thing... Their car wasn't as incognito as it should have been.  Now pay attention too this kids... "Always learn to walk away, live to rob another day."

From the Monty Python department: But I'm not dead yet... 

There are some things that police will do that aren't exactly nice. Then there are some things that police do that are simply wrong, wrong on so very many levels that it is asinine.  I wonder how this is going to play out in front of a judge.

You may think this is a joke but in reality it's not a laughing matter.

I have always had a fondness for cowboys and after reading this, doubly so. 

It's nice to see things looking up for these folks who recently heals a summit up on a summit

If you are going to build and sail an ark (yes ark) it would be a good thing for you to know how to sail an ark

Well that's about all I have for now from up here North of Disorder.


No comments:

Post a Comment