Wednesday, 22 June 2016

Links Day

From where I slouch sit there really isn't that much going on. This morning I utilized a little technology to let my wife know I was awake. I sent a text from bedside simply saying I was awake and she could start the coffee... and she did! Ain't life grand? Today we have set aside for some much needed housework. The pile of laundry and other things that need attending to will be attended to. Depending upon how fast I get through the chores I may have a little time to work on "little red," may new/old trailer conversion. We shall see how the day progresses. Anyway for now here are a few links to tide you over. 

I saw this story a very short time ago and had to share. It starts off with a bigoted Baptist minister and ends with an eviction. Yes paybacks are a bitch. 

There are some dads who simply don't give a rat's behind and then there are dads who cant do enough for their kids. This is the story of a dad who is the latter type.  

Personally I have been a fan of Monty Python for a long time but this is silly.

This week we were treated to another incredible extremely rare  event... again

So lets go shopping I can just feel my arteries starting to harden now. Meh. who wants to live forever anyway? 

So let's go to the ball game. Maybe do a little tailgating and listen to a few tunes. What's that you say? I can't hear you...

Well that's about all the fun I can stand for now. Tomorrow I will have more but for now that's all from up here North of Disorder.

No comments:

Post a Comment