Friday, 17 June 2016

Aannnddd I'm Up

Puddie Tat on the hunt
Cats are solitary animals mostly except when they are not. Usually the solitary aspect of a cat's nature changes like Dr Jekyll into Mr. Hyde without the potion. This transformation mostly happens when it is the most advantageous to the cat and least advantageous to you.

Take last night for example. 

Puddie Tat having made sure
all is clear returns to bed
I settled in around midnight figuring to be up and at 'em, or at whomever, around eight or nine in the morning to get some work done on the to-do list. My little fur ball settles beside me and off to slumber land. we go Just after sunup, while I am sawing logs, my little fuzz ball hears birds so she springs into action with yours truly as the spring board. I wake with a start to see her at the window chattering at the birds. Understand that my cat has the attention span of a gnat, so a short time later as I'm drifting back into la-la land she springs back on the bed with me as the landing pad and I am now toast for the day. 

Yesterday I returned to the scene of the incompetence where my vacuum was being repaired. I had girded my loins and  was ready for combat. I walked in to the pit of vipers and was greeted with a cheery hello. The new receptionist smiled and took my paperwork, fetched my vacuum, printed a copy of the completed work order for their files and I was off. No fight, no drama, no problems. I left and went shopping to bleed off some of the fight or flight adrenaline.  

Here are some links for you...

The other day I got a text from one of the neighbours about a bear. She had spotted a black bear at the end of her driveway checking out her garbage. I texted her back with some advice and all was well. I guess seeing a black bear sniffing at your trash is one thing but looking out and seeing a black bear on the railing of your deck is something totally different. So in the end I guess it could have been worse.

When I was a kid in school I sure wish this had been around.  

So let me get this straight... Leave the country, avoid paying any tax provincial or federal on anything you earn, demand the right to vote and have a say in how the money you don't contribute to is used. Well that looks fair

I guess the next step will be issuing cuffs, batons and giving self defence training to these employees.

One of the things I have seen in action is the law on unintended consequences. Here we have a perfect example of that law in action

All I have to say is nothing makes a solemn occasion even more so then screaming revolution and  attacking the Provincial premier.

 Well that's about all I got for now from up here North of Disorder. 

No comments:

Post a Comment