Monday, 16 May 2016

And so it Begins

Well here I sit at the personal confuser noting this may be the last entry in my personal blog for a few days. I am off to an adventure. The goal is to have a little fun and help out a friend at the same time. Killing two birds with one stone as it were. Knowing how things work I suspect that it will actually be a matter of killing two birds with many, many stones but that's OK, I like a challenge. 

If things work well I will post again tomorrow. If not, I will be dead the batteries on my cell phone will have died and there will be no way to recharge them or I will be unable to access my blog account. 

I see that the major shake out of the Panama Papers where Canadians are involved may have started. It turns out that one of the named on the list belongs to a BC Liberal party donor.

Ah Liberals... the best politicians money can buy. 
Well that's enough stalling. I have to go get packed and hit the road. That's it for today from up here north of disorder.

No comments:

Post a Comment