Sunday, 3 April 2016

Why am I here?

Well here I am world, starting all over again. This will be the second attempt at having my own blog. The last one failed because I really didn't have that much to write about. My life as a retired guy is pretty  boring for the most part. 

So why am I here if I don't have anything to say?

Good question... This blog, I hope, will serve as a vent for my personal views and how I see the world we live in. The subject will be a variety of things I am interested in (hey it's my blog) such as politics, firearms, freedom humor etc., etc... This blog will also serve as a sort of diary and a vent for those times when things don't swing my way.

I fell behind posting with my last blog and I will do my best to not do that with this one. 

Well that's about all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment