Tuesday, 26 April 2016

Nooo... Not the Drops!

This morning I arose as I do every other morning in late April and looked out to see the dreaded fat fluffy flakes falling from the sky. Seriously, it's April 26 for God's sake, enough with the snow already. 

The view from my front door.

By the time I somehow managed to turn myself into a semblance of homo erectus the snow had all but stopped. Remember kids if you live in Canada it's always advisable to leave the winter tires on the car until May first. 


Then it was off to town for my annual visit to the eye doctor. On the plus side the Doctor says I don't need new glasses. In fact my vision is actually getting better. Personally I think the Gods are setting me up for something but what that is I don't know. I'm sure what the fates will work something out for me and that it will be a doozy.  On the downside he had to put the dreaded eye drops in. It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for the evil gleam that I perceive to be in his eyes.   

When I managed to safely return to my roost there was a little chore that had to be taken care of, filters. It's one of those two second jobs that is so easily forgotten. I changed the furnace filter and added salt to the softener so all is right again with my little hunk of heaven.

Well as soon as my eyes loose that grey haze I'm going to head back into town. That's the one thing that I really dislike about seeing the eye doc, the damn drops. Every year it seems like it  takes longer for the eyes to get back to normal. I know shut up and act like a man. Well I don't wanna... 

That's about all for today from up here North of Disorder.. Things to do places to see and all that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment