Wednesday, 20 April 2016

Golf, a good walk spoiled

The sun was shining, the sky was crystal clear and there my friend and I were on the first tee. I gave my friend the honours and he cracked the ball around 190 yards. Stepping up to the tee, pre-swing routine done and boom the ball was launched into the lower stratosphere managing to somehow come to rest in the centre of the fairway around 240 yards down range. And with that swing the winter hibernation was at an end. 

The fifth hole. A short 127 yard carry over water to a sloped  green
The course was in excellent condition seeing that it only opened on Friday.  I would love to tell you how well we did but we didn't keep score. I figure that golf is only a game so we never keep score until after May has ended. All rounds up till then are for practise. I think that is the secret to enjoying any game or life for that matter is to only take it as seriously as is necessary.

Well that's about all from up here North of Disorder.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment