Monday, 25 April 2016

Boat Drinks

One of the things I have learned over the years is not to trust Mother Nature. Take today for example, it's the twenty fifth day of April and well into spring. So far this month I have even actually managed to make some groundskeepers cry by playing a round of golf. You would be surprised to see how far one can make a large clump of earth travel by hitting a shot fat. But I digress...  Now we Fast forward to the present. Today, as I look out the window I see big fat fluffy flakes of snow wafting down from the heavens. 

Looking at my tiny workshop the white flecks are not from a camera issue, they're snow.  

It's nearing the end of April and I'm nearing my end of patience with this white manna from hell. Maybe it's time for a trip? 


Naaa, looking at the long rang weather the temps should be back to normal by the weekend. I have to say the thought of hopping in the car or on a plane and heading south is very tempting. Now if there wasn't the pesky issue of Danegeld. It's all OK. The sun, somewhere beyond the dark overcast, has to be past the yardarm somewhere so I may just have to make myself a fruity boat drink and think warm sunny thoughts. Now where did I put the tonic water, gin and lime?

Well that's about all from up here North of Disorder.



No comments:

Post a Comment